Successful candidates will typically have:
• Qualified to ISEB/IQSTB level;
• A minimum of 4 years relevant work experience in Quality Assurance with a strong focus on test automation;
• Knowledge of SDLC models such as Agile and Waterfall;
• Previous working experience with both commercial and open source automation tools, such HP Unified Functional Testing (QuickTest Professional) and Selenium WebDriver or similar;
• Previous working experience with automation framework design and implementation;
• Firm knowledge of software test methodologies and approaches including Test Driven Development and Risk-Based;
• Knowledge of Behavioral Driven Development tools such as SpecFlow, Cucumber and JBehave or similar;
• An understanding of DevOp’s and Continuous Delivery tools such as Nagios, Jenkins, TeamCity, Docker or similar;
• Strong automation scripting capabilities;
• A strong background in software development and ideally the candidate will possess programming skills (C#, Java, Frameworks);
• The candidate needs to have good communication skills and the ability to communication effectively within the team and with the client;
• Proven automated testing experience in a consulting environment ,
• Fluent English.
- Local de trabalho: Lisboa
Data de inicio: Imediato, pelo período de 12 meses e com possibilidade de contratação directa no final.
Oferecemos suporte ao visto.