Be part of the Intelligent Systems Unit, developing the new generation of embedded and real-time systems that are highly connected, with massive processing power and performing complex applications. Intelligent Systems unit is dedicated to offering packaged solutions to clients in all industries, helping them create new business opportunities and new experiences for their users in applications areas such as autonomous systems (present in trains, plains, satellites and cars), smart meters, medical devices, advance driving assistance systems, advanced air traffic control and smart sensors.
– Bachelor or higher Degree in Computer Engineering or related areas like Electronics, Mechatronics, Electrics, etc.;
– Experience in C and C++ (mandatory);
– Experience in Embedded and Real Time Systems;
– Experience with microcontrollers or other architectures (MIPS, ARM, x86, etc.);
– Knowledge in low level communication protocols: SPI, I2C, UART, CAN, Ethernet;
– Experience in Automotive field is a plus;
– Experience with Functional Safety, ISO26262, ASPICE is a plus;
– Knowledge of AUTOSAR architecture both theoretical and practical is a big plus;
– Intermediate to Advanced English, written and spoken (English level B2);
– Good analytical, relational and communication skills.
Local de trabalho: Porto ou Lisboa.
Data de inicio: Imediato, pelo período de 12 meses, renovável por igual período.
Oferecemos suporte ao visto.