What you’ll do
– Be part of an energetic and talented team, sharing knowledge, mentoring and being mentored as required;
– Cooperate with other teams to assure the technical feasibility of the scope of the projects.
Who you are
– An experienced Software Developer with knowledge of both the Frontend and the Backend side;
– An expert in object oriented languages (C#, .NET or Java);
– Knowledgeable of unit tests and/or integration tests;
– A person who is passionate about code quality;
– A fan and follower of the best practices of modern software development;
– Experienced in Agile methodologies, namely Scrum and Kanban;
– Knowledgeable of SQL and other relational and NoSQL databases;
– Knowledgeable of REST APIs;
– Interested in large-scale systems and passionate about solving complex problems;
– A motivated team player, who likes to both gain and share knowledge with others;
– Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Local de trabalho: Porto ou Lisboa.
Data de inicio: Imediato, pelo período de 12 meses, renovável por igual período.
Oferecemos suporte ao visto.