- Degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science or similar;
- At least 5 years of experience in relevant, mid to large, complex data security and networking environments with Checkpoint/Cisco and Palo Alto firewalls;
- Professional level IT security industry or vendor certification (Checkpoint CCSE, for example) or equivalent verifiable experience;
- Professional level IT data network industry or vendor certification (Cisco CCNP, for example) or equivalent verifiable experience;
- Knowledge of and experience working with Checkpoint firewalls, including complex application layer (L7) firewall rules, OS upgrades and patching, complex NAT, IPS, high availability clusters, redundancy via routing protocols (OSPF), and multi-domain management
- Strong troubleshooting knowledge to TCP/IP Network traces/packet captures and define solutions.
- Sense of responsibility;
- Pro-activity and dynamism;
- Good knowledge of English.
- Support and administration of network security systems , policy administration of firewalls or other security systems ;
- Security policy administration of firewalls or other security systems;
- Performing investigation for security priority issues;
- Provide guidance and support for L2 and L3 team members.
- Produce and maintain documentation (procedures, knowledge articles, diagrams).
- Inglês avançado ou fluente.
- Local de trabalho: Lisboa.
Data de inicio: Imediato, pelo período de 12 meses, renovável por igual período.
Oferecemos suporte ao visto.